- We craft and age our Tahitian Vanilla Sugar using a delicate balance of cane sugar and a blend of our signature ground Tahitian vanilla beans (Vanilla tahitensis) from both Tahiti and Papua New Guinea. This combines the floral bouquet of Tahiti-grown vanilla and the nuanced base notes of Papua New Guinea-grown vanilla.
- We allow this mixture of ground vanilla beans and cane sugar to infuse and bloom by letting it settle for a minimum of two months.
- Contains our signature ground beans made using our innovative grinding process for grinding whole beans at their peak potency. We believe this enhances the flavor of the beans we grind and adds to the flavor of our sugar.
- Our Tahitian Vanilla Sugar has become a ritual for morning coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and whipped cream. Sprinkle-on French toast, crêpes, pancakes and fresh fruit. Adds a delicious and subtle fruity flavor on your oatmeal. Just as chefs and vanilla connoisseurs love it for its rich flavor, we’re sure you will too.
- All-Natural, Allergen-Free, Gluten-Free, Kosher and Non-GMO Project Verified
MADE WITH ORGANIC CANE SUGAR
Its natural flavor compliments our ground vanilla beans. Use Tahitian Gold Vanilla Sugar in place of plain sugar for your recipes. Jazz up sugar cookies, pound cake, and tea cakes. Enjoy in coffee, whipped cream, or on French toast, crêpes, pancakes. Sprinkle on fresh fruit. Rim the glass of your favorite cocktail. And bake with it for virtually endless possibilities.
Add rich vanilla flavor to your frothy lattes.
Sprinkle over fresh fruit salad.
Enjoy traditional French crepes with butter and vanilla sugar.
Suggested Uses: Sprinkle over fresh fruit, crèmes, french toast, pancakes and crèpes. Savor in coffee, tea, hot cocoa, cereal, whipped cream, and more. Real vanilla makes everything better.
Ingredients: Organic Cane Sugar, Ground Vanilla Beans
Storage Conditions: Seal after use. Store in a cool, dry place.
Shelf-life: 2 years
Certifications: KSA Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified